The lettings market is thriving and our client is looking to appoint a Property Coordinator to their busy team in West Cumbria.
If you are an organised person, with an eye for detail and some experience in the property lettings market then this could be the perfect career opportunity for you.
In this role you will be managing a large portfolio of rental properties. You will be the go to person for landlords, tenants and trades people.
You will be office based and should have good and accurate admin skills and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
Whilst this is a Property Coordinator role, our client will also consider people who have worked at Property Manager level.
Your new job
- Arranging routine repairs reported by tenants and the Property Inspector.
- Liaising with landlords regarding routine Inspection Reports.
- Organising any improvements to the landlord’s asset.
- Management of incoming an outgoing tenancies.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Dealing with tenant arrears, notices, rent increases and utility transfers.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Confident in communicating with individuals including, face to face, email and over the
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own.
- A full, clean, UK driving license.
- Practical knowledge and a property background would be of benefit.
- Good local knowledge.
Salary and benefits
- Starting salary of £21,000 to £23,000 (up to £26,000 for someone who has worked as a Property Manager).
- Profit based commission schemes.
- Individual financial incentives.
- Team incentives.
- Funding and Support for industry qualifications.
- Financial services advice and products.
- Volunteering opportunities and charity events.
- Team social events.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday per year.
- Permanent staff position.
To apply for this job, you must already have the legal right to live and work in the UK. We do not offer sponsorships or immigration advice.