RecruitNorthLtd Recruit North Ltd
Our award-winning client’s pan Asian restaurant offers high quality, fresh food with an Asian influence. Unique to the area, The restaurant combines a blend of Japanese, Malaysian and Thai cuisine in the heart of the Lake District, creating the ultimate dining experience.
Your new job
- You will be involved in planning of seasonal dishes and specials in addition to the established menus, in conjunction with the Executive Chef.
- Responsible for implementing and delivering training your brigade of chefs.
- Be responsible for the management and development of the brigade, encouraging their creative input and ensuring positive succession planning.
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure, menu development, recruiting of kitchen
staff, implementing and adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Have great in-depth knowledge of a range of Southeast Asian cuisines with an understanding and experience of Pan Asian dishes and flavours from across South-East Asia.
- Have experience within a similar style establishment producing creative dishes.
Salary and benefits
- Salary 40-45k per annum plus bonus and overtime.
- Hard work, loyalty and commitment is recognised and your salary will be reflected in this, dependant on experience.
- Generous annual bonus scheme.
- Live-in accommodation is available for a period of up to 2 months until you find your own place.
- Generous staff discounts – 50% off food & up to 50% off accommodation across sister hotels, restaurants and bars.
- Staff meals for all staff whilst on duty.
- Staff Discounts at many of the Lakes local attractions.
- Regular division of gratuities.
- Working in supportive teams of hospitality professionals.
- Yearly staff appreciation awards hosted by the Directors.
- Free staff Employee Assistance Programme.
- Outstanding employee of the quarter award.
- Refer a friend scheme to earn up to £500.
- Monthly staff prize draws.
- 28+ days holidays increasing by one day every year after 5 years, up to 33 days.
- Annual salary reviews on all positions.
- Full support of the directors, the Group Operations Manager, the Executive Chef and the marketing team.
To apply for this job, you must already have the legal right to live and work in the UK. We do not offer sponsorship or immigration advice.