Chef de Partie
RecruitNorthLtd Recruit North Ltd
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef de Partie, ideally with a quality hotel and restaurant background, to enhance the dedicated team within a very popular hotel in the Penrith area of the Lake District, in Cumbria.
This opportunity will provide you with an exceptional career path and offer you great future development under the guidance of the Head Chef.
Working alongside a brigade of dynamic chefs you must be conversant with all matters relating to the highest levels of food preparation and presentation, health & safety, as well as all aspects of current food legislation. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a forward thinking and vibrant brigade.
- Exceptional preparation and presentation skills – only the best will do
- A flexible approach to your working week
- Great attention to detail, the ability to deliver only highest standards of cuisine
- Aptitude to deliver a warm and friendly customer service style which will engage your guests and team members alike
- The need to help and support other members of your team
- Starting salary of £24,000 to £25,000
- Training and Development – Accredited compliance training, Hospitality specific online training platform
- Hotel Academy – with Apprenticeship training up to level 4
- Staff meals whilst on duty
- Live in available, if required
- Provision of staff uniform where appropriate
- Regular division of gratuities
- Pension scheme
- Discounted accommodation and dining rates within sister properties
- Days out discounts