Chef de Partie
RecruitNorthLtd Recruit North Ltd
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join the professional team of 9 chefs – who is passionate about food using local and seasonal produce. You will be joining the team within a four-star luxury boutique hotel set on the beautiful Lake Windermere.
- Experience as a CDP or Demi CDP gained from high-quality restaurants or hotels, ideally with accolades
- Knowledge of food preparation techniques and food storage
- A professional approach in your working environment
- A team player.
- Ability to multitask and work within a busy establishment
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Follow the directions of the Head Chef
- Ensure adherence to all health, food safety and hygiene standards
- Flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
- Salary of £24,000.00 per annum
- Working in a stylish and successful establishment
- Ongoing training working alongside Head Chef
- Opportunity to progress as the business grows
- Staff discounts and special rates in sister hotels
- Meals on and off duty
- A friendly and committed staff and management team
- A wonderful and stylish working environment to be proud of
To apply for this job, you must already have the legal right to live and work in the UK. We do not offer sponsorship or immigration advice.