Sales Order Processor
Recruit North Ltd
Following a sustained period of successful growth and increased demand for their services, our award-winning client is looking to recruit new talent into their organisation. We have an opportunity for an experienced Sales Order Processor to join their team at Walton Summit.
Working within a small, dynamic department the successful candidate will have excellent administration and communication skills, be a team player and a confident IT user. A strong focus on customer service and attention to detail is essential, along with previous experience in a similar role.
Full training will be given and the opportunity for progression is available. Your activity will support the delivery of services to a wide range of customers in the higher education, health, hospitality, emergency services, museum and corporate sectors.
Your new job
- Processing of sales and purchase orders
- Dealing with queries
- Managing deliveries
- Liaising with internal personnel and clients
- Obtaining comparative prices from vendors for project requirements
- Booking in orders and ensuring systems are up to date with delivery scheduling
- Liaison with vendors and logistics companies
- Chasing suppliers, obtaining proof of deliveries
- Taking payment for goods
- Checking stock availability
- Sage experience is preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role (sales order processing)
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels via telephone / email
- A natural multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise, deal with hectic schedules and enjoy a challenge
Salary and benefits
- Starting from £26,000 per year
- 28 days holiday per year
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Working for a business that do things a little differently
To apply for this job, you must already have the legal right to live and work in the UK. We do not offer sponsorship or immigration advice.