Our client is an award-winning business which serves customers across the UK, Europe, and internationally.
Following a sustained period of successful growth and increased demand for their services, they are looking to recruit new talent into the organisation.
They now have an opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join their team.
Your new job
- Supporting a small, dynamic procurement department
- Working closely with the Operations Team
- Liaison with suppliers and logistics companies
- Obtaining proof of deliveries
- Assistance with faulty items for return
- Chasing product availability to meet project demands,
- Purchasing orders
- Dealing with queries
- Data input
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Team player
- Confident IT user
- Strong focus on customer service
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Starting of £22,000 to £24,000per year
- 28 days holiday per year
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Day off on your birthday
- Working for a business that do things a little differently
Please note: To apply for this job, you must already have the legal right to live and work in the UK. We do not offer sponsorship or immigration advice.