Meta is closing the Facebook jobs feature from 22 February
Facebook to take down Jobs feature from 22nd February 2022 – Here’s all you need to know about this new update.
Jobs on Facebook is shutting down outside of the United States and Canada.
- Existing Facebook Groups with a “Jobs” group type will be changed to the “General” group type and the “Jobs” group type will no longer be available.
- The ability to distribute free jobs via a partner integration with the Jobs on Facebook API will no longer be available.
- Jobs on Facebook will no longer be available on the Facebook Lite app or Facebook mobile website (m.facebook.com/jobs) for both employers and jobseekers.
- The Jobs on Facebook browser will no longer be available.
- Jobs on Facebook is shutting down outside the United States and Canada.
The jobs on Facebook feature will continue to be available in Canada and the USA.
Searching for a new job in Cumbria, the Lake District or Lancashire?
At Recruit North Ltd, we make finding your next job simple and stress-free. No more searching countless job boards, just one easy place to find some of the best jobs in Cumbria, the Lake District, Lancashire and beyond.
Employers appoint recruitment consultancies, like us, to help them find the right people to join their business or organisation. We’re experts in recruitment and often act as an extension to our employer clients’ HR department.
Our service to you, as a candidate, is free and confidential.
Find out more by clicking here.